Hello! My name is Sally. I was born and raise in Phoenix Az. I am half Vietnamese and Chinese. The thing about me is that I can be very RANDOM at times but that is just who I am. I am a pretty GIRLY person but also a love playing SPORTS. I am also an ONLY child so ever since I was little I had to learn everything on my own like playing a sport, riding a bike, learning english, etc. I don't really mind being an only child but sometimes it can get LONELY. I am a pretty friendly person and I make friends pretty fast. When I do have the free time I'm either with my family, friends, listening to music or SLEEPING. I also love playing basketball and volleyball as two of my favorite hobbies. Since I was a little girl I could never make up my mind about what I want to be when I grow up. I remember one time my mom asked me what I want to be when i grow up ? I answer "A LUNCH LADY!" 
But now that I have growing up I think being a NURSE well be a better fit for me. I like helping out people and making them feel better. By being a nurse I will have the opportunity to interact with more people. My passion is to become a great nurse one day.
I am going to GCC mainly for the nursing program and to get my associate degree. Taking courses at GCC is way cheaper than going to a university to do it so my plan is to finish some courses at GCC then transfer to ASU or NAU  |
No comments:
Post a Comment