Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Entry #7 Good-bye


I did really enjoy blogging it was a lot of fun. It was a good way to put what you had to say out there. For me when I did the blogging I just thought of it as a fun activity to do. I did kind of take it serious because I wanted to see how many people out there connects with me. I've learn that everybody has a different style of writing and thinking. While doing the blogging I have learn that there are many aspects in writing and also in analyzing. Making blogging as an assignment is a good idea because it helps the the classmates interact with each other. It also helps to get a new idea put out there like a new inspiration. Most of all I want to thank professor Chris for everything that I had long in these five weeks. I really enjoyed the class.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found value in the blog project, Sally. Keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete