

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU
After I had just finished watching the Wall-E movie I've decided to go on Youtube to see if there is anything else to watch. Then surprisingly I have came across this little clip right here about the Wall-E movie.
It kinda freak me out because within this little chip there is a lot of things to think about like is our world going to turn into this? Are we going to be like this? O.o This worries me.. Because right now we are so attach to our phones, computers, tablets,etc that we don't notice anything that is happening around us. Even sometimes I notice that when I hang out with our friends or family that we are on our phones most of the time. Watching this little film gets me thinking that this will be our future. If we keep doing the things that we are doing this will come true sooner or later. We are so focus on our screen that we don't pay attention to the little rings around us. During the clip the is a section where the guy name Chuck fell and no one has help him at all, even though he called out for help. See! like those things gets under my skin because we don't see things like we use too anymore. The screen has taken over our minds! There is a little part in the clip that shows how Wall-E accidentally mess up this lady chair and her screen went off that is went she realize the things around her. That part got to me because once we STOP putting out face into the screen that is when we start opening our eyes!!!


I like how you show examples of daily life experience. Isn't scary that this is most likely what is going to happen to us? I seen people just walk away as they see people in trouble and they are asking for help wish that would stop.
ReplyDeleteit is pretty scary =O
DeleteScreens are having an impact on us as individuals, we countlessly rely on google for the answer of "2+2"... I sometimes feel like we as a world should take a step back from the screens and the gadgets and go out... to get a sunburn :)
ReplyDeletei totally agree with that ! =)
DeleteThis happens to every generation. In 20 years you will be shaking your head to the new generation. Technology is great when used right. When i was growing up, every one had pagers. Very annoying when they would vibrate. We were cursed as well as letting a piece of technology drive us.
ReplyDelete